Skilled Migrant Professionals (SMP) magazine is for all Migrant Professionals, investors and entrepreneurs who are engaged in delivering an expert service or skill in exchange for a commensurate payment. The magazine has a commitment to provide a platform that will showcase all successful Skilled Migrant Professionals and businesses. We are targeting migrant professionals who represent the whole community’s vision of capacity building and economic relevance along with those who can both encourage, and be role models to other migrant men and women.
Educate. Inspire. Improve
The magazine publisher’s letter and editorial content will be a vessel to inform ethnic professionals about success principles in everyday business and will encourage interaction among them as forward thinking professionals and business people. We envisage that in the next 10 years Skilled Migrant Professionals magazine will be the premier business, investment, career development and wealth building resource for all migrant people in Australia who are serious about success.
We believe that whether you work in a large corporation, a small firm, or in business for yourself, one thing is certain; the market place will not pay you or reward you for being busy or engaged in an activity. It would pay you only for the results that you produce. Results are the only yardstick for success that matters, especially in this 20th century where majority of business decisions are bottom line oriented. This is why every aspect of Skilled Migrant Professionals magazine would be focused on what get results, – results that would produce a better standard of living for us all.
We will ensure that every issue of Skilled Migrant Professionals magazine connects on a personal level with all our ethnic professionals’ readers who are serious about success. Our quarterly coverage would be about our readers’ lives, challenges and aspirations. Our experts’ writers will empower our readers in order to make the best-informed choices when it comes to building their careers, business and ultimately creating wealth. We hope that our readers would not just read the magazine to pass time, but will use the information in the magazine as a tool for meaningful living.
- To showcase skilled migrant professionals who started small and made it big in their career, business or politics
- To educate the migrant communities on how to work together, dress smart, pull strings, borrow investment funds, and live well
- To promote the strengths and benefits of a culturally-diverse workforce
- To address day-to-day personal, academic and business issues facing migrant communities
- To fuel the aspirations of a generation of skilled migrant professionals and business people
- To demonstrate the positive effects of migrant participation in the business mainstream while paving the way for future generations
- To provide a survival manual for migrant communities
- To highlight success stories of Australian migrants who are doing businesses in their country of origin
- To be a one-stop shop for all ambassadors/consuls of migrant communities to promote their programmes
- To recognise companies and businesses that value, and are committed to workforce diversity.
- To showcase Australia to the outside world as a country that embraces immigration, investment, a peaceful environment, education, multiculturalism etc
- Skilled Migrant Professionals (Practicing/non-practicing/aspiring)
- Migrant small business owners
- Companies/organisations supporting culturally diverse workforce
- Migrant communities
- Migrant communities ambassadors/consuls representatives in Australia
- International students in Universities and TAFE colleges
- Overseas people intending to migrate to Australia
- East Asia and Pacific
- Middle East
- South Asia
- Latin America