Prioritise tasks and create a timeline to better prepare for your new life in Australia
Things to do:
• Involve yourself in the community to practice and learn the language.
• Develop your professional network and expand your labour market knowledge.
• Be prepared to do additional training to upgrade or improve your skills and/or become licensed in Australia.
• Volunteer in your community to help expand your network and gain work experience in Australia.
• Research employers who are committed to a diverse workforce.
Skilled Migrant Professionals of Australia is operated by professional migrants who have gone through and overcome various employment challenges faced by newcomers in Australia.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in securing employment that is commensurate to your qualifications and experience.